Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2011

It's all happening so fast!!

I never thought when I found my passion again for photography a few months ago that I'd be making strides to opening my own photography business. I, by no means, call myself a photographer. I am not one of those "Oh, I bought a DSLR camera and now I can take photos." I am forever learning about this craft and the business aspect of it. But, I am loving it all!

I'd like to name two people especially and thank them for every thing they have done to help! Lela Johnson of Great Outdoor Studio and Lidia of Oh So Posh Photography! Those two women are two of the most beautiful and caring women I've ever been honored to know. Thank you guys so much!! Much Love!!!

I'm 251 fans from 500!!! There will be a great giveaway with some nice vendors!!! Stay tuned for the vendors participating and the prizes up for grabs!!

Much Love,

Nicole
RememberThisPhotography
www.facebook.com/RememberThisPhoto
http://www.wix.com/rememberthisphotogr2/memories#!

1 comments:

Meagan Thompson said...

I am so there! I bought a camera a year and a half ago. Mostly because in my area I have to travel 45 miles for portraits and the prices are crazy and I don't really like the box store outcomes. Well anyway now I am looking to start my own business as well. I have done a few shoots other than my own kiddos and the "clients" loved what I captured. Now I am looking for direction. ~Meagan~

Post a Comment